Contact the Swedish Institute of Assistive Technology
The Swedish Institute of Assistive Technology (SIAT) is located in Sundbyberg and Gothenburg. We are centrally located close to public transport.
For general information about the Institute or its international work, please contact:
- Tomas Lagerwall, email@example.com
Responsible for international coordination at SIAT
- Marie Bergström, marie.bergström@hi.se
International study visits at SIAT and general information about contacting SIAT and cooperating with RI and SVERI
- Terry Skehan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Olle Frick-Meijer email@example.com
ISO and CEN standardization
- Anna Lampel, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nordic Seating Network and export activities for Swedish companies
- Andreas Richter, email@example.com
Cooperation with WHO and AAATE
Postal address: P.O. Box 2047, SE-174 02 Sundbyberg, Sweden.
Phone: +46 8 620 17 00
Text phone: +46 8 759 66 30
Fax: +46 8 739 21 52
Office hours weekdays 8.00 a.m. - 4.15 p.m.
Office hours can change on national holidays.
Street address: Sturegatan 3, Sundbyberg.
Underground train station: Sundbyberg Centrum
Senast granskad: 2013-12-05